All I wanned to say
I'm not an english poet,
Not even a portuguese one,
I just pick words and add them,
Like doing equations, 1 + 1!
But never 2 is the result.
Words constrution is different,
It's not equations or variables,
Or even strategy, like chess,
Just letters that we add in words,
Words we add in sentences,
And sentences we add in texts;
Wich ones have metaphors,
Feelings and meanings inside.
Does just those 3 things are hide?
I can't write like you did to me!
All those great rhymes and rhythm,
That make the reading flow easy,
Like water falling through our body.
I don't know the metaphor you used,
Its just letter for what I see,
But to you it may be different,
Maybe there's meaning in the ABC.
"I'm not", "I can't", "I don't";
Why can't I think positive like you?
Why am I this humble, and noble for?
Does I'm like this because I met you?
I met you through the Internet,
Made you my friend and chat you like it.
But you are different of the others,
And mystery was a fog involving you.
But things didn't went normally,
Cause my heart got out of control
And started feeling weird and crazy,
Always asking for you, despairing,
Waiting for news about you,
And crying when you left,
Does your ever cried too?
I feel so confused rite now,
Even though I know what I want.
I can be all in you but,
I just don't know what I see in you,
And made that question a million times,
But answers I don't find, get or see,
Only good memorys and feelings come to me
Anytime I think in you or how you may be!
That's a interesting question,
And you Princess? You doing ok?
I know I am ok, because I felt in love,
In love for an awesomw girl;
But, what about you? Were you ok?
To like this dumb that you see,
That flaws is all I have in me?
Do you really want this zero
To be your hero?
I don't know and I really don't mind,
Cause I love You so much, lol, from A to Z,
That still havent found a comparison,
Good enough to hold what I'm feeling.
Now my heart has only one question.
Will you kill me!? If yes, not in slow motion.
I just wrote a full page,
But my fingers want to write
More and more,
Cause U'll read this someday,
Will it be today!?
Stars are the wonder of the space,
They are the beggining of life,
For what I heard and watched.
But for now they are just art,
Art that I pick for you,
With all my dedication and devotion,
And from all I have already seen,
Only the one really matters me,
YOU! The prettiest star I'll ever see!
And no matter how many millions of stars exist,
They are all fighting for 2nd place,
Never beating your perfection and grace.
And yea you are right, I may be perfect,
Cause you're the perfection I miss,
By the way, will perfection ever give me a kiss?
What's happening to me?
Why can't I stop writing,
Remembering of what you wrote,
Asking If I really love you?
NO! I don't love "You", never will
I love my lil Princess Prisnyi
Not a normal "You" that wonders around.
And I want U to tell me one thing,
Will you want to be my girlfriend?
Say yes! You know I'll love you to the end!
Its late here, 8 minutes of a new day, just 8,
My dad arghuing at me! Argh just wait!
Lets turn the beat on tonight Princess!!!
But no way you'll use my dj table as a toy! ;)
Here we go again, I know whats coming,
Some threats of slaping and kicking too.
Just for the record, you noe the saying:
The more you hit me the more I like you!
So hit me all you want, get tired doing it,
Cause at the end its my turn of revenge:
My arms around you, approaching you to me,
Taking your freedom a moment, do you see?
And after I finally enjoy having you for near,
My lips have the wish of felling yours. No fear!
Ten more minutes have passed,
Time really fly, when we are entertained,
But will my heart earn some rime,
Before I see you for the first time?
I dunno what else to say,
So many thoughts come to my mind,
But this poem is big enough,
Too big for what is normal to me,
But I cant control my inspiration,
That hits me like a sea wave,
Hey Princess! Wanna hang out all night!?
I promise your folks you'll return save!
Its time to go, bed calling,
No more hard beat to me,
The moon is all I can see,
And now that Im wondering,
Do you look at the moon at night,
Wondering If I'm also doing it?
I'm not an english poet,
Not even a portuguese one,
I'm just a stupid student,
That fell in love for a Princess,
But still has a question to do:
Will you be my girlfriend?
Arnold, the writer aprendice
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário