Hey lil sis, Im not there this year, can't store flowers at Ur grave, and u dunno how i feel bad for that but live maked me come here, made me go out, made me leave, but I made something diferent this year, something to push for me, to make U and me noe that I still care about U!
This year I chose a diferent language, and a diferent way of working. Hope U like it! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hey lil sis! this is for you!
Is diferente this year as U see,
Its a diferent language, english.
Tha same for U, a chalenge for me!
One more year passed, 365 days,
But still remember like if 5 mins ago,
When I stored flowers in Ur home,
Even I hating that place, I go!
How are you anyway!?
Is it good up there?
A pure angel like U,
Certainly not down here!
I dun remember how old U would be
If U still here here with Us alive,
But I dun really give a damn to that
U intemporal, I can even give U 25!
So many things happened,
So many news I have to tell
Many crazy things appeared
But the funniest is: Ur dad fell!
Hey lil sis, I Think I found someone,
Someone I care and like more then all,
Shes my lil Princess, U would like her
But I'll never forget U, Ur my sis after all.
Can I ask U a litle favour,
As a simbling or as a friend,
Can U tell me if it will work?
Or if it fails in the end!?
U noe what, I dun care :D
I think I prefer find out alone,
Its jz that I like her so much,
And Im afraid if she will be gone!
Another year has passed,
More five mins to my memory,
I hope U are happy up there,
Good bye my litle baby!
Hey lil sis! My lil angel baby
Enjoy and have fun, this is Ur day,
Im saying this and not crazy, :)
So bye and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Arnold, the writer aprendice
(U noe its me sis )
This one is special sis! Jz like U! :')
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário