Looking to the Moon

Sometimes we get nostalgic and it's at those times when we write more and better!

LOOKING TO THE MOON

I looked at the moon,
It/I was sad, crying,
For being far from you,
For not being able to kiss you.
The playfull stars
,
Tired of glowing
Write my name in the sky
Because of the much
I remember of you.
Every hour, every moment,
Even of me I forget.
It's hard to live like this
With such suffering
Of not being able to have you,
For always crying,
Of not being able to be happy
Without you near to me.
After all... It's this feeling
That kills me,
Cause it's like a leaf
That it's taken by the mud,
It's a piece of life,
That I gave you cause I love you
And, it's harder to live
With the missing of that piece
Of Life... That It's YOU!

Arnold, the writer aprendice

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário