Princess

Random translation!

PRINCESS

You are,
All that a Man can ask for
You tease me, your by my side to stand me for
Love your smile, like a breeze
When you look at me, believe I freeze
Your beautiful, nice, so atractive
You melt me with Ur inocente look
Sweet words in your mouth make me slide
You don't walk, you glide
You bewitched me the time I met you
It makes me mad as hell when I know they look at you
But at the same time, good is how I feel
For knowing that I may have, what nobody else will.

Princess,
Kiss me at least for once
Say you love me, say it more once
Princesss....

I will love make you fall asleep in my chest
When I have you by my side the world for me will be the best
I'll love the weekends passed on the bed
In love on the bed, hugged on the bed
Make love with you will be go to heaven and come back,
Like dying and reborn back
I love our hot moments
Funny how years can seem instants
Your skin is honey, your touch is something magically
I love talking to you, your sweet company
Before it's to late, I want say too,
That I will make everything to never lose you, to Never lose you.

Schhhh, don't say nothing,
Kiss me only with your fairly lips
Some words still need to be invented first
And for more I try I won't be able to explain this
I don't know if it's hotty, or if it's colddy
All I know it's that without you I feel empty
I just want to sit with U in the couch with a cover
With the lights off, the music it's over
We touch in the dark, talking it's used less
Love is blind and sometimes it's speechless
You are all I want, I'm honest
Don't say nothing, just kiss me once again.


Arnold, the writer aprendice
adapted from Boss AC - Princesa (Beija-me outra vez)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário